Saturday 1 September 2012

#4: Crackers!

Alas the messages just kept on coming. So I kept on unsubscribing, and the emails kept coming so I kept on unsubscribing...

Those SLDs just cannot take a hint, or maybe they just thought they could tempt me back with invites to their Christmas Carol and Crackers Concert:


Sadly I had to disappoint them and responded asking them to Unsubscribe Me and not contact me again.

They didn't seem to get the message and a week later invited me in to their office to do some unpaid clerical work for them:



But I was far too busy unsubscribing from their emails to waste my time not getting paid to assist in the precious work of trying to destroy the NHS and charge students outrageous tuition fees, things that by voting for them I thought I was voting AGAINST. Sorry SLD no free labour this time!!

I decided a more direct approach was needed and contacted the man who sent me the invite to the Christmas Carol Concert, Rhys Williams.

To read about my conversation with Rhys, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment