Saturday 1 September 2012

#2: UNSUBSCRIBE

After I sent all my membership details back and let it be known that I no longer had any interest in the party whatsoever I continued to get emails from Southwark Liberal Democrats (SLD).

If anyone has ever lived in an area where LDs think they might have a chance of success they will know how persistent they can be. Nay, relentless. In fact about ten years ago I had to contact them to let them know that the amount of mailings I was receiving was enough to put me off voting for them and I was already a supporter.

Well you can imagine then how SLD have grasped the digital age where you can contact everyone who may have ever liked you whenever you want and bombard them with mailings. I decided that as I was no longer a member and I had no respect for them, my mail box was mine to tend, and I would unsubscribe from their mailings.


I used this invitation to UNSUBSCRIBE.



Aaaaaaaaah, I breathed a sigh of relief.

Click HERE for the next instalment

No comments:

Post a Comment