Saturday 1 September 2012

#11: In the interim

Oh dear the Lib Dems "education" did not seem to work a jot:

An email from Brian Piddick asking me to vote for him for Mayor, to my gmail account.... oh Rhys why have you forsaken me now!:



And one more to my hotmail... same old, same old:




 So I wrote back to the ICO:

Dear Ms XXXXX,
Case Reference Number XXXXXXX
Further to this case and your letter to the Southwark Liberal Democrats I have received two more marketing/campaigning emails to email addresses that should have been removed from their mailing lists including the persistent emails to my hotmail account.
I include screen grabs of the email to my gmail address, that I thought had been removed from their databases over a year ago following a phonecall with a man in their office named Rhys, and a screen grab both of the recurring marketing email in my inbox and the content thereof.
I would greatly appreciate this matter being reinvestigated as the contact feels ever more intrusive and I feel that I cannot reasonably discuss this with them myself any longer.
Best wishes,
Aaron

Click HERE for the response.

No comments:

Post a Comment